Acquisition and Deaccession Advisory Services
With an expansive industry network inclusive of both private and public markets, we are positioned to strategically advocate for our clients in all aspects of artwork acquisition and deaccession.
- Client representation at private sales and public auctions
- Strategies for long-term collecting and deaccession
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of historical and contemporary market trends
- Appraisal services
We provide real-time management of inventory to streamline administration of our clients' collections.
- Strategies for insurance and inventory management
- Framing and pedestal consulation and fabrication
- Identifying and placing strategic short- and long-term loans
- Professional, publication-quality photography
- Conservation and restoration referrals
We provide full-service handling and logistics support, and work with a range of specialists to ensure that our clients' collections are handled safely and presented beautifully.
- Art handling, packing, shipping, storage, and installation
- Home staging services
- Artwork lighting consultations and treatments
- Manage and oversee offsite storage of artwork
With dedicated research staff and access to scholarly and market resources, we offer comprehensive analyses and reporting for both potential acquisitions and works in existing collections.
- Authentication research and referrals, including foundation and catalogue raisonné registration
- Confirmation of artwork provenance and exhibition history
- Tailored art historical scholarship and critical analysis
- Access to publication databases and institutional archives